I'm a "Legal American
Citizen", and I must show my ID, when:
1. Pulled over by the police.
2. Making purchases on my department store credit card.
3. When I show up for a doctor's appointment.
4. When filling out a credit card or loan application.
5. When applying for or renewing a driver's license or passport.
6. When applying for any kind of insurance.
7. When filling out college applications.
8. When donating blood.
9. When obtaining certain prescription drugs.
10. When making some debit purchases, especially if I'm
out of state.
11. When collecting a boarding pass for airline or train
12. When cashing checks or withdrawing monies from my
I'm sure there are more instances, but the point
is, that we citizens of the USA, are required to prove
who we are nearly every day!
So, why should people in this country illegally be
Why shouldn't we guard our borders as closely as every
other country in the world does? For this one reason we
should secure the border. Anyone who doesn't think so or
want to. I am suspicious of your reasons for being here.
Legal or not!